Azhiya's Gamemaster Application.

Go down

Azhiya's Gamemaster Application.

Post  Azhiya on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
My main character's in game name will be Azhiya.

2. Where in the world are you located?
I'm located on the East Coast of the USA.

3. What time zone are you located in?
-5 EST.

4. What is your age?
I'm currently 17.

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
I've played retail WoW for almost 7 years. I started right before it released, playing on beta.

6. How long have you played on Deranged-WoW?
I've just started. You're account registration page doesnt work.

7. What times can you be online? How many hour's on average do you play per day? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)
I can be on anywhere from 3 to 8 hours a day. My unfortunately slightly busy life cuts me down from 8+ or so.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.
No.

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?
I spend 3-5 hours weekdays in-game and troll the forums while in-game. I usually spend more time on the forums, I think. Just because there's more interaction there.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
Azhiya. You're vent information doesn't work either.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
Oh gawsh. Uhm, Olympus-WoW, 4 months, arcemu core. Event master/dev.
Gorilla-WoW, 4 months-5 months, trinity core, head gm/ event master/dev.
WoW-Frost, 3 months, mangos core, head dev/gm/ event master.
Several others I cannot remember the names of. Been doing this too long. :p

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, I love kitkats(if you ever need to bribe me send me kitkats.) I like flowers, long walks on the beach, candle-lit dinners etc. :p I am very bold, extremely righteous, if you do something I think is wrong I'll point it out to you. I'm very set in my ways of going about certain things, and if you suggest something to me considering one of these things, I wont even consider it. I Love IHOP(they opened one up in my local mall!) etc etc.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Deranged-WoW GM.
I've been professionally gamemaster'ing/event mastering for almost 3 years. I know all my stuff, from classes to specs, to zones, to items, etc. I am very professional(who isn't?) and I have great respect for those who can keep servers up for more then 3 days..

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
I love working as a gamemaster. It gives me something to do during the day, but moreover I get a feeling of accomplishment. I love the bond I get with the people I help, and it's a very rewarding job. I don't think it's at all begrudging, like I've on seen some servers.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Honestly, I wouldn't know how to answer that until I got on the server, and actually looked at everything.
However, because it's an arcemu server, I'm sure I can do much with it. I'm an bad LUA scripter. :p

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
Not a problem. Grammar and spelling are the fundamentals of a gamemaster, without those skills, there is nothing they can accomplish.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
N/A

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
That's a very opinionated question. My idea would be, though, that the content of the players is the most important job of a gamemaster.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?
Honestly, I wouldn't really care, unless it was for some stupid reason.
My reaction would be one of shock and remorse.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"
-Unless told otherwise-
.gm invis > appear to the "hackzor" > See if he/she is actually hacking > ban if so. Reprimand the reporter if not.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
Confront an admin/owner about the issue. If it is an admin/owner, confront them anyway, and try to get them to stop. If they refuse, leave the server, because It's not my problem or my responsibility to attack an owner for their choices.

22. If you are accepted, what would be the very first thing you would do once set up with your powers?
Idk. Ask what to do?

23. You Know Anything About : Mysql Or Database / Heidisql Or Navicat Errors? , If Yess? What Kind Of Error ?
No.

24. You Know Anything About Mangos / Trinity Commands? , Server Core : Mangos, So You Should Know, If Yess? Write Down 5 Examples.
.goname
.namego
.lookup
.gm
.mod

Azhiya
Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Azhiya's Gamemaster Application.

Post  Shan on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Accepted!
Very impressive application, I'm glad to accept you to the Deranged-WoW Staff! Please send me a PM with the account information you would desire. You will start off as a Trial GM, with power's c and t, (tickets and .gm on).

Co-Owner

View user profile http://deranged-wow.great-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum